Sunday, January 8, 2012

Which bowling ball is right for me?

I am a beginner bowler in the process of learning the hook. Recently on a trip to the local alley I met with an experienced bowler. I was simply using a house ball and the gentlemen commented on my form and how my technique and hook was probably as good as it could be using a house ball. He recommended the company Storm and suggested their bowling were quite nice. I don't want to spent too much considering this is just a hobby of mine and something I do in my spare time with friends. BTW, I am left-handed in case that matters. The guy at the alley mentioned something about certain only allow the tips of your fingers rather than the entire finger in the holes and getting a ball with the proper core so that the weight is shifted to one side allowing the ball to hook better. I know I'm probably not describing it very well, again novice, but I hope you get the gist of it. I'd appreciate suggestions on what type of ball would be good for me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment