Sunday, January 8, 2012

Puss Filled Pimple on Pubic Mound?

For a little over 2 years now I've been experiencing an on and off occurrence of a kind of hard to explain small pimple, swollen or inflamed thing on my pubic mound. It comes and goes, lasts for a little over a month, but returns after about 2 - 3 months. Constantly irritating because of my belts and waist bands from my clothes. , and when popped bleeds, not a lot but enough to drip. I've tried putting creams, alcohol, neosporin, peroxide, witch hazel and even toothpaste. I have acne creams and pills but they don't effect the pimple like things on my pubes.Only in my pubic mound nowhere else. The most I've had were 2 at a time and they reoccur in the same spot. Did some research and I've come to conclude some type of Lymph Node.

No comments:

Post a Comment