Monday, January 9, 2012

THIS HURTS SO BAD.its much more then this,he hurt me so many times.my hearts is broken.should i let go 4ever?

My bf and i broke up after almost 3 1/2 years.hes almost 21 and im almost 18.we argued allot because 1 of the reasons is i dont trust him and cant.he cheated before.hes my one and only I Love him too death.but i didnt want him goin out to clubs without me.understanding y because he cheated..then were arguing a whole week then he wants his space i give it to him a week we dont talk!i didnt call i just wentover his house nd saw he had a hicky.just like my friend that went 2 orlando with him and his friends told me..i saw him sunday wen he came back 4m orlando.he didnt even say a word to me wen i came in sat down nd he was eating then he went outside2 smoke a cig and i went out he said just said leeve its over nothin 2 talk about.i said plez 5 min. lets talk. well 5 min.turned in 3 hours.we talked EVERTYHING .he told me @ the end hes not good 4 me and i deserve better nd he cant be with me not that he doesnt want 2 he just cant he cried also.then @ the end it ended really harsh ndphysic

No comments:

Post a Comment