Sunday, January 8, 2012

Old ladies funny ?

An elderlyLady called 999 to report that her car has been broken into. She hysterically explains her situation to the Operator:"They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!"The Operator said, "Stay calm. A Police car is on the way." A few minutes later, the officer radios in. "Disregard."She got in the back-seat!>>>>>>>>Family:Three sisters ages 92, 94 and 96 live in a house.One night the 96 year old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the others, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"The 94-year old yells back, "I don't know. I'll come up and see."She starts up the stairs and pauses "Was I going up the stairs or down?"The 92 year old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening.She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood." She then yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

No comments:

Post a Comment